Callware Technologies announces the availability of the Callegra.UC 6.14 JITC SP1 for the Department of Defense (DoD). This enhanced version is available from any Callware authorized DoD Reseller.
For the SP1 release, the following features are now available, including:
- T1, PRI, QSIG, and NI2 integration support is now available for Callegra.UC on the DoD’s Approved Products List (APL).
- A box template feature now provides the ability to create and reset boxes in bulk
- Outgoing fax resource sharing is now available
- Directory lookup and routing options are enhanced
- The ability to permanently purge a deleted message from the TUI
- “Remove Call Transfer Prompts” Port Service moved to Box Service
- Safari and Firefox support for CallegraWEB
- Improved Remote MMC usability between multiple users – If multiple users are logged into CallegraADMIN for MMC, changes appear on the fly.
A leading-edge telecommunication company for three decades, Callware Technologies, Inc. develops voice and telephony enabled solutions. Known for its flagship Callegra.UC product, Callware provides voicemail, unified messaging, auto attendant, text to speech (TTS), voice recognition, and the ability to get access to voice and fax messages from the telephone, mobile client, desktop client, or the Internet. The product supports VoIP, SIP and other PBX integrations. Callware produces high security versions of its product, one of which is the Callegra.UC JITC product, created specifically for the United States Department of Defense (DoD). Callware’s products are installed in thousands of locations throughout the world. Callware Technologies corporate headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah.