CallegraCOMMUNITY™ – Provides a method of sending voice messages from one independent Callegra.UC DataCenter server to another independent Callegra.UC DataCenter server in a LAN or WAN environment. CallegraCOMMUNITY will allow a network of independent Callegra.UC systems to exchange voice and / or fax messages in a “loosely-coupled” environment consisting of various Callegra.UC DataCenter Servers. Once a message is delivered to the recipient the recipient will have the ability to reply to the message as if the sender was part of the local Callegra.UC system.
Some key reasons to use CallegraCOMMUNITY:
- Builds on the functionality found in Callegra.UC Multiple Site and Multi-PBX Integration by adding the ability for multiple Callegra.UC systems to message each other using VPIM protocol and a Callegra Global Address Book. Callware recommends that you install CallegraCOMMUNITY if you want to send and receive messages in a loosely coupled deployment where Callegra.UC systems are completely independent of each other.
- Enables massively scalable solutions for wide spread organizations where all branches and offices needs the ability to communicate.
- Is a replacement solution for Audio Messaging Interchange Specification (AMIS) implementations through the use of Callware VPIM (CVPIM). (AMIS replacement)
- Multi-site message exchange permits individual Users to send voice and fax messages via SMTP-VPIM mail protocol over IP networks
- Downtime or connectivity at any DataCenter server does not cause an interruption of service at any other DataCenter servers.
- No upper limit as to the number of DataCenter servers that can operate in concert.
- Scalability up to millions of Users and beyond.
- A Global Address Book that enables Users to send messages to mailboxes at other locations. Each Callegra.UC DataCenter enabled with CallegraCOMMUNITY will continually update the Global Address Book with addressing information.
The following implementation shows an example of one unified voicemail and messaging system operating transparently with the use of multiple DataCenters, multiple PBXs, and at various physical locations:
To see an example of CallegraCOMMUNITY in action, please visit this Spotlighted Deployment: Consolidated Global Unified Communications If your deployment involves more than 20 sites or more than 50,000 Users, we recommend investigating CallegraCOMMUNITY with our sales team to see if this solution is the correct fit for your needs.