Callware Technologies announced a new release of its award-winning product Callegra.UC. Callegra.UC 1.14 is now available for commercial industry customers to purchase through Callware’s domestic and international resellers.
For the SP1 release, the following features are now available, including:
- Support now available for the following integrations: T1, PRI, QSIG, and NI2
- Box Template – A box template feature now provides the ability to create and reset boxes in bulk
- Outgoing fax resource sharing
- Directory lookup and routing options
- Purge message from Telephone User Interface – Ability to permanently purge a deleted message from the TUI
- Immediate MWI refresh on a Telephony Services server
- “Remove Call Transfer Prompts” Port Service moved to Box Service – Port service “Remove Call Transfer Prompts” is now a box service
- Safari and Firefox support for CallegraWEB – You can use CallegraWEB in the popular Safari and Firefox browsers.
- Improved Remote MMC usability between multiple users – If multiple users are logged into CallegraADMIN for MMC, changes appear on the fly.
A leading-edge telecommunication company for three decades, Callware Technologies, Inc. develops voice and telephony enabled solutions. Known for its flagship Callegra.UC product, Callware provides voicemail, unified messaging, auto attendant, text to speech (TTS), voice recognition, and the ability to get access to voice and fax messages from the telephone, mobile client, desktop client, or the Internet. The product supports VoIP, SIP and other PBX integrations. Callware produces high security versions of its product, one of which is the Callegra.UC JITC product, created specifically for the United States Department of Defense (DoD). Callware’s products are installed in thousands of locations throughout the world. Callware Technologies corporate headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah.