|Enterprise Business||Medium Sized Business||Small Business|
Solo VoiceMail is an affordable small-to-medium size office voice mail solution with a future. With easy-to-use menus, virtually unlimited voice storage, and numerous advanced voice mail features, Solo VoiceMail enhances internal and external communication immediately. Unique in offering a software upgrade path to total unified messaging and advanced networking solutions, this system will never need to be replaced – it is network-ready and scalable. When you are ready to move into the powerful and flexible world of unified messaging or just expand your current system, your Solo VoiceMail requires only a simple software upgrade. Solo VoiceMail is the intelligent voice mail investment for businesses today.
Solo VoiceMail Functionality Overview:
- Available in 4 port increments up to 16 ports
- Supports up to 1000 mailboxes and unlimited auto-attendant menus
- Offers a direct IPv4 and IPv6 SIP integration to all SIP-enabled VoIP switches.
- Voicemail server install can be on Windows XP
- Unlimited voicemail storage (HD dependant)
- Extensive integration options including:
- SMDI (Centrex)
- Proprietary Serial Links
- Digital Set Emulation
- CallegraINBOX for Microsoft Outlook to unify your email, voicemail, and fax for up to 5 clients.
- CallegraVOICE adding voice recognition capabilities to your auto attendant.
- Seamless software upgrade to full Callegra.UC when your organization has outgrown Solo.
Solo VoiceMail is perfect for small or medium size organizations or departments looking for affordable voicemail with features usually reserved for high-end unified messaging systems.