Callegra.UC is Callware Technologies flagship product that is a full-featured voicemail, auto attendant, unified messaging, and unified communication (UCM) solution.
Callegra.UC offers a powerful set of features. Its high level features include:
- Voicemail scalable up to hundreds of sites and millions of Users through the use of Scalable and Multi PBX/VoIP Integrations and CallegraCOMMUNITY
- Versatile auto attendant with additions to add voice recognition through CallegraVOICE
- Integrated fax services with CallegraFAX
- Browser based voice and fax messaging with CallegraWEB
- Unified inbox presenting email, fax, and voicemail side by side with CallegraINBOX for Microsoft Outlook
- Email integration including text to speech through CallegraTTS (Text to Speech)
- Voice enabled applications and development through the use of Callegra.UC Web Services SDK
Some key reasons to choose Callegra.UC:
- Works on Existing Equipment. Works on any type of existing PBX systems such as Avaya, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Siemens, etc., making it a very desirable and capable product.
- Callegra.UC can replace legacy voicemail systems such as Octel, Nortel Meridian Mail, Nortel CallPilot, Intuity Audix, and Centigram.
- Works together with Disparate Equipment. Unifies your organization by transparently bringing together different physical locations and different PBX systems. It doesn’t matter where or what the system is, it will run as one system using Callegra.UC.
- Scalable. Scales from a full-featured 4-port voicemail system up to a very large network of unified communication installations, capable of serving one million Users with access to voicemail, faxes, and email from computers, telephone, and wireless devices. This gives organizations the ability to add another server and add necessary voice and fax service anywhere in the world.
- Replication and fault tolerance. Callegra.UC allows complete replication capabilities. For disasters and emergency backups, an alternate location immediately replaces the original system and provides seamless service to voicemail Users.
- Accessibility. Callegra.UC allows you to communicate and get messages via telephone, using a desktop client such as Microsoft Outlook or from an Internet Browser. This allows Users to get various types of messages such as email, voicemail, and faxes from the telephone, desktop, or Internet. Users can access and manage messages from anywhere in the world through an Internet connection, saving money and increasing productivity.
- Future Proof. Callegra.UC can bring your existing investment in handsets and phone switches into the 21st century by supporting IPv4 and IPv6 VoIP / SIP capabilities without requiring an upgrade to your legacy equipment. As you add newer and different equipment later, you can use Callegra.UC to transparently bridge your old and new systems.
As an organization grows, the Callegra.UC system is scalable and can grow with it. One of the key advantages of the Callegra.UC system is as you change telephone equipment, switches, or upgrade to newer technologies, your Callegra.UC voicemail, auto attendant, and other products can seamlessly integrate with these upgrades and changes. If an organization merges with another organization, the two companies voicemail systems can inter-operate as one with the use of the Scalable and Multi PBX/VoIP Integrations.
Callegra.UC, is a complete unified communication and messaging (UCM) solution and an enterprise application integration development platform. Callegra.UC offers a powerful voice messaging and automated attendant solution that easily expands to include additional unified messaging advantages such as integrated speech recognition, fax services, browser based voice and fax messaging, and email integration including text to speech. Callegra.UC’s proven telephone system integration combined with its rich feature set is designed to improve overall organization communication, increase productivity and deliver next-generation telephony applications to any device anywhere and anytime.
Callegra.UC Systems help businesses maximize their customer contacts by making it easier for your customers to find what they are looking for or locate the person or department they need. Callegra.UC is equipped with extensive auto attendant and routing capabilities, next-generation telephony integrations, rapid multi-modal notification plans, and extensive message access and management to ensure the most responsive unified communications and messaging system available to businesses today.
Callegra’s award-winning audio interface provides customers with the most intuitive and functional design possible. Advanced notification benefits, such as email attachments as well as traditional telephone or pager notifications are all included with Callegra.UC systems. Fax auto-sense technology redirects incoming faxes to designated fax machines for voice mail only installations, or the optional CallegraFAX module can be added for completely integrated fax services. Callegra Client enabled Users enjoy self-administration for common and even power user tasks and options, contributing to high user satisfaction and optimal mailbox settings for each user.
System administrators enjoy local or remote application administration using the Microsoft Management Console (MMC). CallegraADMIN for MMC is an integral part of every Callegra.UC system and makes managing a 10-site installation as easy as a local system. Mailbox templates and other system features allow for rapid creation of hundreds or hundreds of identical boxes, yet each box can be configured totally independently of any other box, allowing for the ultimate in application flexibility and no “class of service” limitations.
The Callegra Unified Communication and Messaging Modules allow every Callegra system to be configured to the optimal size and feature set. Voice enabled call routing through the auto attendant is available with CallegraVOICE. Integrated inbound and outbound fax services are added with CallegraFAX. Internet browser access and Microsoft Outlook integration are available through CallegraWEB and CallegraINBOX for Microsoft Outlook. Listening, managing and responding to email over the phone is offered through CallegraTTS (Text to Speech). Callegra.UC Modules make it easy for each Callegra.UC system to be optimized for the specific installation and application.