Callware produces high security versions of its product, Callegra.UC. These solutions represent a tightening of the security on the system and add features such as client certificate authentication (PKI certificates) and encrypted communication.
These solutions are specifically tailored to:
- Government installations
- Banking and financial institutions
- Legal, litigation, and intellectual property entities
- Health care organizations meeting HIPAA requirement audits
Some key reasons to choose our high security solutions are
- Authentication methods using password alternatives, such as client certificates (PKI) and Common Access Card (CAC).
- Enhanced password policies and protections.
- Secure IP traffic using SSL and IPSec tunnels between Callegra servers.
- Applying additional levels of security to the operating systems on Callegra servers to prevent unauthorized access.
- Division of responsibility for system logs and archives between auditors and administrators.
Our main high security solution is the Callegra.UC JITC product, produced specifically for the United States Department of Defense (DoD). For one decade, it is the only product of its kind that continually passes the vigorous testing required to appear on the DoD’s Approved Products List.
Our other high security solutions provide the same high level of security, but catering to the organizations specific needs. For an example of a banking institution using our high security solutions, please see the spotlighted deployment: International Bank uses Callegra.UC High Security
If you are in need of a high level solution, please Request a Proposal to indicate your interest and we will consult with you to define your specific security needs.